We are a Kyoto-style inn that was established at Togetsukyo Minamizume (near the southern end of Togetsu Bridge) the year it was founded, in 1897. We are a perfect base for strolling in the Sagano area.
In spring with many cherry blossoms blooming beautifully, in summer with bright fresh green leaves, in autumn with the autumn leaves adding color to the mountains, and in winter with scenery like an India ink painting—make sure you come to Arashiyama, a place where visitors can enjoy seasonal charms!
- ●Business days and hours
- Basically open throughout the year
(* It may be closed on some days due to maintenance, etc.)
- ●Spring quality
- Simple thermal hot spring (low-temperature hot spring with a hypotonic low alkaline level)
- ●Open-air bath
* We have some special guest rooms with an open-air bath, but the water is not from the hot springs.
- ●Reservable bath
For guests staying overnight in principle: 2,700 yen (tax included) for 45 minutes' use, and 5,400 yen (tax included) for 105 minutes' use
* Day trip visitors are charged 864 yen (tax included) for the meal and admission to the bath facility.
- ●One-day visit / staying overnight
- This facility can be used for both one-day visits and overnight stays
* In the case of one-day visits, available offers are limited to set plans with a meal, etc.
Arashiyama Hot Spring Resort is here to heal your body tired from sightseeing in Sagano.
Enjoy our traditional Kyo-kaiseki (Kyoto-style dishes eaten while enjoying sake), prepared with the utmost care by our chefs.