Our hotel provides an exceptional experience with its traditional presence and modern essence interwoven throughout all of our 39 guest rooms adorned with Japanese traditional beauty, as well as our restaurant and café, which are housed in historical buildings from the Meiji period.
- ●Business days and hours
- Open throughout the year
- ●Spring quality
- Arashiyama Hot Spring: Simple thermal hot spring (low-temperature hot spring with a hypotonic low alkaline level)
- ●Open-air bath
- Available (In addition to the open-air baths installed in all guest rooms, open-air baths outside the guest rooms can be reserved for private use. Those baths are unavailable for day visitors.)
- ●Reservable bath
- A room for two guests staying overnight:
From 55,836 yen (tax included / A service charge and bath tax (150 yen per guest) are charged separately.)
* Charge for a reservable open-air bath (for 45 minutes): 3,780 yen
- ●One-day visit / staying overnight
- This facility is available only for overnight stays.
We offer a private spa (reservable open-air bath) in which visitors can enjoy a relaxing time while appreciating the "Chikune no Niwa" (literally, bamboo sound garden).
Each of our 17 guest rooms is equipped with an open-air bath. Visitors can also leisurely enjoy the natural Arashiyama hot spring in their rooms.