Radon contained in the steam and minerals contained in the hot water warm your body from the inside and the outside, enhancing your immune system.
- ●Business days and hours
- Day-tour: 11:00 to 17:45 (Reception end time: 17:00)
Closed on Tuesdays and the fourth Wednesday
- ●Spring quality
- Radioactive hot spring
- ●Open-air bath
- ●Reservable bath
* A guest room with an open-air bath can be reserved. (One hour for two persons: 6,680 yen
* Only during the day)
- One night, including two meals:
From 16,930 yen + 150 yen Day trip visitors: 1,450 yen + 100 yen
- ●One-day visit / staying overnight
- This facility can be used for both one-day visits and overnight stays
We are proud of our spring's status, with one of the highest radium levels in Japan.
Our hot spring is said to be able to heal all kinds of diseases, with a hormesis effect based on the small amount of radiation contained in the water and a hyperthermic effect based on radon gas.