Kurama is a place blessed with rich greenery and colored with many stages of history. In our ryokan, or traditional Japanese inn, located in a mountain village in Kurama, our visitors can enjoy our vaunted open-air bath, while appreciating the magnificent scenery surrounding it.
About one hour travel time from urban Kyoto can take visitors to a totally different world. You will be able to fully enjoy the charm of the environment blessed with nature.
- ●Business days and hours
- Open throughout the year/For day trip visitors: 10:00 - 21:00
For visitors staying overnight: Until 23:00 for the indoor bath and until 21:00 for the open-air bath.
* In the morning, those baths open from 7:30 to 10:00.
* During winter, the open-air bath will be closed at 20:00.
- ●Spring quality
- Alkali simple sulfur cold mineral spring
- ●Open-air bath
- ●Reservable bath
- Day trip visitors: 1,000 yen - 2,500 yen
Visitors staying overnight: 18,360 yen
(dinner & breakfast, tax included)
- ●One-day visit / staying overnight
- This facility can be used for both one-day visits and overnight stays
After visiting Kurama Temple to be energized, our visitors can be healed both physically and mentally by bathing in the hot spring while enjoying the surrounding forest.